Friday, 11 August 2017

Gabe turned 6!


Just over a week ago our littlest boy, who is definitely not little at all turned 6. 


By request he had a treasure hunt round the house to find his presents.




And once they were all gathered up, the next round of fun could begin. 



We knew he'd love the lego batman stuff but I didn't quite realise just how happy he'd be to finally have his own baby.


This was the ultra cute card Thea made for him. 


Easily the best part of birthdays for parents... when siblings get on for a whole day!



It was the usual party fun, though a little shorter than normal to accommodate my flagging energy levels, though it wouldn't be right without some parcel the parcel and piñata fun which had to be inside due to the torrential rain. 




My gift to myself was to buy this gorgeous cake rather than stress myself out making it, and I must say it was worth every penny. 


Thank you everyone who sent gifts, cards and best wishes. He had a great couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment