Wednesday, 17 October 2018

Oh Dear

It's been over two months!!!

How did that happen???

To be honest I shouldn't be here now. It's late, I'm tired and I need sleep to keep up with tomorrow, but I'm sick of reading 'catch up with blog' on my to do list so I'm making a start.

There won't be many words, but I need to keep our photos somewhere and it does my heart good to see our beautiful, amazing life, instead of just speeding through it. It's funny how often I feel like I never really get anything done. It's a crazy thing to say and to feel, and its the greatest gift of this blog... I get to offer myself proof of the wonder full life we get to lead.

I am truly grateful.

So... here is some of our Ireland visit from the end of August...


It was Ayla's first plane ride so aside from the not so flattering photographs of me, it had to be included. 



Almost as soon as we arrived at my mum's house, the tribe where off outside to the 'green' and their favourite tree to get reacquainted with their friends. 


We try and time our visit each summer with the Rose of Tralee festival which gets bigger every year. They love the fair ground rides, and I had to laugh at their obsession with this hamster wheel...





This one though will live in their memories for a long long time. Thea is unstoppable and can take and enjoy anything, Orion thinks he can, but then spends the rest of the day feeling ill, Gabe is the only sensible one who watches while shaking his head!





And then takes very silly Rose of Tralee pictures. 




This giant table and chairs thing is there every year and I never really know why. 


There was a 'meet the animals' corner which of course drew Thea back day after day... 



Her first time holding a dragon!


The relationship with owls runs in the family. 


The other Tralee event that has become tradition... a visit to the big top!


I spend most of the show watching the expressions on this boy's face... he loves every second of it. 


Treats time with Grandma.


He made the candy floss into a heart shape... you've got to love this boy. 





A group of circus fans for sure. 







No comments:

Post a Comment