Friday, 19 October 2018

The Kerry Museum & Turning 1 Quietly


I loved this quote. 
I know a few people from a few different places who feel that deep core connection to the land. 



So... as with years gone by, a visit to the Kerry Museum was in order. 



It's a great place, with a cinema for short child friendly history pieces...



lots of interactive exhibits...


a fun activity trail and worksheet to complete...


games...


and statues to pose with. 



Their favourite part is always the skeleton dig, and they had an extra helper this year.




I remember the walk through scenes from when I came as a child but back then you rode a train around it. This way is much better, they stop and interact with it and it feels like you're moving through a freeze frame. 


It was a bit of a strange first birthday to be honest. Without all our usual traditions it felt a bit half done but they all had a good time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment