So much of the last two weeks has been about these two and their crazy cuteness! Gabe got a slime master kit for Christmas, so naturally they've been up to mischief with that together...
There's been plenty of baking too, and lots more cooking in general planned now that Gabe has started compiling the "Just Add Magic' cookbook.
Orion and I learnt a new stitch in crochet, so I've started a new blanket for her 'little bed' for which she wanted to 'help' me put the skeins into balls.
He's been missing forest school so started his own in the garden with Ayla.
Who was very cross he got to have the 'chocolate soup'...
Tom has been taking them out for their nighttime walks again, literally come rain (storm) or shine and often both on scooters so Gabe can practice his scooter dancing.
We just had to go and see Cats now that Thea is all about musical theatre, and to be honest I was just too curious!! Its everything both good and bad that I've heard but regardless, it's definitely not to be missed!
Lessons started back, much to everyone's relief and Ayla is back in the umpire chair at tennis!
The art group is easily one of the highlights of the month. The group of 12 teens and tweens have such a good time and have gelled so well it's been brilliant, I'm so glad I offer them that additional hang out time after each session to just hang out together.
My gorgeous science kids received their first CREST award and we've got a quarter of the next one done all ready.
And of course, it was Tom's birthday which began in bed with cards and gifts...
and swiftly move to cake.
Thea got her very well deserved first Trinity music exam in vocals which was actually so much harder than any exam she has done before, and we are all amazingly proud of her.







No comments:
Post a Comment