Thea and I and our first attempt to see Hamilton. A power outage in Victoria took out the theatre and it was stopped at the intermission.
But we still had a brilliant night.
Hitting the galleries before the show.
Sparklers for Guy Fawkes.
I was on the phone being tormented by officialdom and came back out to this... Gabe is amazing.
Cooking class buddies.
Me and the middles at the cinema for the 20th anniversary of the first Harry Potter movie.
The nights are getting cold which can only meet marshmallow time.
Bowling with friends while Gabe was at a birthday party at the same venue.
Photo taken and edited by Gabe for an art project.
Another day another recipe.
Detective Gabe.
Ballerina Ayla.
Ice skating is back again. I took three groups this year, two lots of teen sessions for my art group and extra friends, and one big group after the panto I organise.
The day Thea got glasses.
Into the woods to collect holly and ivy for our wreath.
Trying to take a picture with teens just before Orion's dance performance at the Pavillion which was phenomenal.
Sometimes when I see her so happy tired and muddy after a long pre-school day outside, she offers a glimpse of her much older self and I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment