Monday, 10 June 2013

Our Austria

Tom was in Austria this weekend for a show. Instead of wishing I were there, I decided the grass is plenty green right where I stand.



Thea and I planted more seeds, repotted those that needed it and begun harvesting the herbs.



Breakfast and snack times moved to the tent.



Thea called a fabric craft time and made these beautiful flags for our new conservatory bunting.




I tried my hand at a little embroidery and may just have found another craft I love and wish I had more time for. I have urges to cover everything I see from t shirts to cushions with little designs... perhaps it's a good thing I don't have the time.



We finally got round to painting our air drying clay projects.


And we gave the playhouse a makeover. It now has a drawing station, and a cozy upstairs. I've heard many whisperings (some not so quiet) about plans to sleep here overnight very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment