Wednesday, 30 March 2016

An Extra Long Easter Weekend

What a weird weather weekend we've had... beautiful sunshine, spring showers, hail and gale force winds!!! We spent the first half just us so headed back out to the bone yard to check on the tadpoles and have a wander.




I spy with my little eye a little leprechaun under his tree...






 This image was a constant this weekend. We received a very special box of comics in the post from a friend we rarely get to see, and all three spent large amounts of time each day in complete silence and total absorbed in Marvel goodness. 


With Dad home for Easter Sunday and a mega box delivered from Nanny and Gpa, the whole day felt a lot like Christmas... toys, activities, chocolates, movies and popcorn



I think Thea would have worn her crown to bed if we'd have let her!


 Then on Monday it was over to a friend's house for an egg hunt, some easter themed crafts and another very happy food day...






I hope your weekend was as enjoyed as ours was!

No comments:

Post a Comment