Wednesday, 3 August 2016

A Belated Weekending



This weekend Tom was away at a festival and after a busy week I decided to close the door on the outside world and take a moment. They decided they wanted their own festival and needed to start a band... and that was the end of any illusions I had about a quiet peaceful few days. 


Orion opted for a lego crown/headpiece, while Thea and Gabe decided it was all about the hair and spent ages 'hairdressing'... 


Looking quite rock n roll by the end of it... and liking what he saw.


And when it all got too much, off to the woods for a run around. 


Sunday morning was spent with a friend who owns a pony, learning about grooming and caring for Lola before getting to have a short lesson each.






This boy was sooooo happy!






Thea came home and got out all her pony and horse books determined to see Lola as much as possible from now on.






And this big boy just couldn't get off before he'd had a proper cuddle. 


Lord knows how I'm going to fit pony time in to their already crazy schedule, but I'm pretty sure they won't let me forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment