The main event of this week was our annual camping trip. It's our third year and the friends we go with may change but I can't imagine it'll stop anytime soon. This time the campsite was Roundhill, we always stay in the forest but for peak season this was the most quiet, chilled out and spacious site we've been on.
While we're all book lovers, I don't think I've ever seen them all so engrossed before. Gabe is desperate to read but for now he's happily lost in his drawing notebooks instead.
He's stolen one of Tom's Owl's jumpers and decided he's baby owl from now on!
There was enough space for plenty of tennis... always a plus point when mum and dad actually get a chance to play each other.
Another plus about camping with friends... borrowing dogs we're not allowed to have normally.
They got tons of bike practice, and thanks to borrowing friend's scooters I have a feeling they'll be on the christmas lists this year!
It wouldn't be camping without marshmallows and a camp fire.
The only time these two would sleep as long as their Dad.
We even managed to squeeze in a few early morning yoga sessions.
Hopefully a new addition to the annual trip... a play! A little bonkers and very loud but fun, much like our crazy group of kids.












No comments:
Post a Comment